Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

+/- o.o

I'm surprised by this. Namely, I'm surprised that I didn't gain anything. I've been back on the weight loss train for 4 weeks. The first 2 weeks, I was focused and saw great losses. The next 2 weeks...not so much.

It happens. The last couple of weeks for me have consisted of dealing with a sprained ankle, celebrating the end of finals, graduations, a camping trip, and Bay to Breakers. Basically, my routine has been thrown out of whack.

This is something I really struggle with. The first go-round, I was successful because I stuck to a routine and sacrificed my social life. That's not something I'm willing to do this time. I'm not willing to stay in on every weekend night, barely drink, and never see any of my friends. But that means that I'm still struggling with how to deal with situations that are out of the norm.

So that's what I'll be focusing on this week - balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment