Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Awhile ago, I got frustrated and deleted the whole blog. I'm a little annoyed with myself for doing it, but at the same time, I'm happy I did. Though I'm keeping the name, I feel that not only will the content be different this time around, but that am I different person this go-round.

First, this is once again partially a weight-loss blog. I let my weight creep up on me after losing about 50 pounds a few years back. I'm back up to a number I'm not happy with, but I'm working on it.

Second, in the past I said that I would never run a half-marathon again. But this will still be a running journal because apparently, I just can't quit. I'm currently training for my fourth half in June, and a full in October. But after that, I'm seriously considering scaling back on running for a variety of reasons.

And finally, I'm finally comfortable and confident and happy in this new city and life of mine. So much has changed since I blogged here consistently, but I'm excited to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment